Clinical Pilates Rehabilitation
Clinical Pilates focuses on strengthening the deep postural muscles of the abdomen and spine, and re-training movement patterns to allow improved performance of activities without aggravating existing or past injuries. Our duty at Physio Focus is to provide a high level of standard of professional care so that you can gain the most out of our sessions, and provide you with the knowledge to apply concepts of Pilates to all other aspects of daily life.
Interested in Pilates? contact us today.
- People suffering with chronic neck and/or back pain
- Any one who has hip, knee and shoulder injuries
- People managing a condition
- Patients recovering from surgery, or wanting to delay the need for surgery
- Pre- or post-natal women
- Athletes looking to improve their performance and prevent injuries (e.g. Swimmers, runners, golfers, cyclists, football players)
- People wanting to complement their current gym/training program with a low-intensity form of exercise